Hiking, Trail Running
Tenerife the biggest island in the Canaries. This island is the most diverse hiking, trail running and walking paradise of the Canary Islands. Spains highest mountain Teide 3,715m and this island offers stunning coastlines, steep ravines, volcanic landscapes, laurel forests, friendly villages. This is the Tenerife we would like you to explore. We use our extensive local insider knowledge to tailor trails and routes to your liking and needs. Let’s discover the stunning scenery and secret spots of this island.
Tenerife Island is a beautiful hiking, trail running, walking area with forests, mountains, ocean, beach and soaring rocky peaks. Tenerife Canary Islands are one of the best outdoor activity destinations in Europe, especially in winter. Discover the diverse natural beauty and wildlife. The mild climate year-round and the varied landscape between the coastlines, the Anaga and Teno mountains and the black lava fields around the Pico del Teide make Tenerife a popular destination for anyone looking for hiking adventures.
The North offers the most beautiful views and landscapes of the island. Due to the higher volume of rain, it is a lot greener and the vegetation is more varied here than in the South. The coastline in the North has stunning cliffs and rock formations to discover. The most impressive hiking trails in Tenerife are concentrated in Anaga Rural Park, Teide National Park, and the Teno mountains. We recommend spending at least one week on the island to sample each of these regions. Important if hiking without the guide: Access to these trails keeps changing due to landslides and construction. We highly recommend reaching out to the local tourist offices to confirm whether these trails are open during your visit.
Examples group hikes:
- Hike Masca Valley. 5h. 650m-1,100m. Difficulty moderate. From 8:30 to 16:00h. Prices from 45€/person.
- Parque Rural de Anaga. 5h. Difficulty moderate. From 8:30-16:30. Prices from 80€/personne
- Trail running South Tenerife. 3h. From 8:00h to 11:00h. Difficulty moderate. Prices from 40€/person.
- Hike. Conquer Europe’s Highest Volcano “Mount Teide” – Hiking Pico del Teide in Tenerife. 10h. From 02:00h to 12:00h. Difficulty hard. Prices from 150€/person.
- Stargazing trip Teide. 5h. From 18:00h to 23:00h. Difficulty easy. Prices strating from 65€/person.
Private guides starting from 250€/day. Depends on route and group size. Please ask for an offer.